Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Had one more rocking birthday My kids made it little more special this time

Birthday is always special day of life as one gets extra attention on D Day. I have been very fortunate to always being surrounded by friends and loved ones all the time (nazar na lagao). Every birthday of mine has always been celebrated with lots of Josh with my cousins and my friends.
But, this time it was little more eventful as my birthday treat was arranged by my kids(@ office), who are much younger to me. (Till now its been arranged by my parents, by me or by my friends who are of my age.) and they arranged it so well, they made me so special that I have no words to express. The best part was they planned it like my ideal dream. They took me to Nariman Point, one of the most fav place of mine in Mumbai. My every wish, however silly it was, was fulfilled. I got a cute balloon as my birthday gift. I just loved being with them.
May God bless them and may my every birthday be as rocking as they have been till now.

1 comment:

Sandhya Patil said...

It will always be................better than this ...and even more rocking.....:):):):)