Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wedding Bells About To Ring

The loooooooooooooooong search for life partner is finally over. I have found someone with whom I am going to share my rest of life.

All the credit goes to Aai who continued her search for her son in law endlessly for last 7-8 years. Now she is happy to find someone the way we all want as a result to poojas to all kind of Hindu God that she has done during this period. She never lost her hopes.

Now all are busy in marriage preparations. Everyone just talk about the event, are working to make the event successful and memorable.
I am full of anxiety, continuously thinking about making my marriage successful, making everyone happy. I am enjoying to be in my own dream and working to turn those dreams into reality.

What we need is all your best wishes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

somi_yeah said...

Hi Varada...Great News!!! Wish you a very happy married life. Best wishes always. Sowmya (ex- wipro :-))

Kunal Rane said...

My two words of wisdom Di....."you can make everyone happy, only if you are truly happy"...God Bless....I am super excited and happy for you....

Anonymous said...

yay Varada!! thats a great news :)

Wish you and your fiance a very happy life together...



enjoy!

Best wishes from Kinnari, Yogesh and Janhavi

Anonymous said...

Hey Varada,

First of all congrats in advance!!!! Aur haan, plan a trip to Bangalore once you guys have settled down...

- Himanshu Sheth.

Anonymous said...

Many Congratulations to you Var ... and God bless you both..


---Meenal