Friday, October 21, 2016

Social Media and Me…

Needless to talk about power, impact of social media… but it just fascinates me… not for the likes I get on my photos or posts… not for the number of followers.. by the way I don’t get many :).. but for the inspiration I get from the people when they share the posts..

I have a friend, Divya Navale, who is traveler, travelling is her passion and I got inspired by the photos she posted… I felt the urge to visit those places and worked towards it, fortunate enough to get the opportunity to travel. 
My cousin Shilpa Shinde is amazing photographer, when I saw photos posted by her I thought even I should try my hands on photography. I am an amateur photographer now.
The thoughtful blogs from my friend Ajay Varshney, quotes shared by people inspire me like daily dose to live my life, to feed my cognitive process.

I share the photos from the places that I visit and like so that if people like that place can plan visiting those. One can see the place in photos if they cant travel there. I scribble my thoughts just to express and spread some thoughts I like and feel like sharing. By the way, I got introduced to blogging by Prashant Batra. Thank you Motu ;)

Hope I am also inspirational to someone somewhere the way you all are for me.

No comments: