Sunday, March 10, 2019

Happy Women’s Day…. My mother my super hero…

8th May is celebrated as women’s international day. On this event I came across with many articles, advertises, posts but the one video I loved it. A small baby drawing pic her working mom in office attire dropping her in school being her superhero and that reminds me my childhood. Yup, my mother is my superhero.

My mother always was independent lady, she supported her family, she did not overlook her duties towards kids, husband, in-laws, siblings and friends. She was always asked ‘Oh! You don’t have son’, but she never had that question in her mind. She cultivated not only thought of earning bread butter for self but making our own identity which was her incomplete dream. She led by example. She faced lots of odds but never gave up on values.

Even now people don’t understand girls don’t want to work only to earn money that can be their passion. And I got it from my mother. Even at the age to 72, she is active social worker which she has been throughout her life. She has always been ahead of time.

If I can do 10% of what she has done I will consider it as my life time achievement.

And yes to add to it, she used to drive the car as well.

No comments: