Monday, November 16, 2009

Can somebody tell me the reason of why am I here?

Do you ever get these kind of thoughts? Or I am the only stupid to think like this?

I have read, God has purpose for every life. Then why doesn’t he disclose to every individual. If one gets to know why is he or she on this planet he will be focused and work towards it.
I believe in theory of Karma so keep doing good things is the only thing I should do I guess. How will I survive in this world then God knows.
If God has given me birth its his duty to get good things done from me. I guess I should not bother about it. What say??

You guys must be thinking how stupid I am to write this one!

4 comments:

Meenal said...

Keep on doing good ... cause "The fragrance of flower spreads only in the direction of wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions."

sandeep said...

Hmmm...the age old question! Probably being an atheist saved me the trouble of reading those books about God...I guess purpose of life is most of the times already decided such as for a Jihadi to kill and for a rickshaw puller with a family of 5 to survive! But I would still say that purpose of life is being happy (a rather selfish : read as Self Centered approach)...how close you stay to that goal of happiness without stepping on other people shoulders and screwing others' happiness depends on your character!

Varada said...

I guess you are true Sandeep!!

Sankalp said...

probably this is the only question that attaches some meaning to my life also.