Friday, May 01, 2020

Bucketlist


This is long time pending blog, actually I should have written it just after watching the movie but for some or the reason I kept delaying it. So now taking advantage of long weekend I have decided to write about it.

The marathi movie, Bucketlist, starring Madhuri Dixit (which is one of the item in Madhuri’s bucketlist to act in Marathi movie) unlike typical marathi movies, either comedy or classic, is little glamorous yet giving some message in very casual way. Although it was not counted as classic movie its very close to me as I can relate to the movie and very fact I liked as it gives message in casual way without emphasizing on it.

It talks about importance of organ donation, how a housewife should also have her own identity than to just losing herself in taking care of family, she also should have opinion and views and which should be respected by the family.

But the main reason its close to me as I do also have bucketlist and that’s my identity withough which I am incomplete. And I continuously keep working on it, 24X7 it’s in my mind; although I don’t have time limit for it.

I won’t mind sharing few items that have been marked tick till now.
1.       Staying independently before getting married and earn.
2.       Walking on streets at midnight with friends
3.       Going onsite in foreign countries not as developer but to work with client on requirement gathering for project
4.       To learn driving 4 wheeler and to own it
5.       Camping and tent stay
6.       Watching India playing at Wankhede (although it wasn’t ICC match, I enjoyed watching legends playing it)
7.       Bird Photography

And lot more yet to be marked completed…… that keeps me alive.




2 comments:

Netra said...

You visited to world's highest post office. Right?

Varada said...

Going to Himalayas was also one of the item in bucketlist but after visiting Spiti I have much more in my bucketlist :)