Sunday, May 10, 2020

Yahi Hein Right Choice Baby... Aaha!!

I remember the days when I was in search of my life partner. I would say those were the most difficult days of my life. I was not typical marriage material and I was not looking for a typical settled guy. Being a s/w engineer I thought a s/w engineer would be best match for me so that we both can understand each other better and can live a successful married life. But when I actually started interacting with guys and their parents, I came across with weird parameters of matchmaking and I was never a fit for those and I used to think how can a guy and family who try to evaluate me with those parameters be a suitable match for me.
My wish to not get settled abroad was major hindrance to find the best match and I wasn’t ready to give up on that. Another wish of mine was that I should be able to communicate well, share, discuss on all aspects of life and topics with my life partner. He should not be religious. He should be a person with values. All such non typical parameters were part of my matchmaking criteria.
It took me almost 8 years to find me my man, thankfully he also chose me as his lady. (I still don’t know what he saw in me). When we decided to marry, what we had was our educational degrees and some work experience. I remember on our first meeting we discussed outsourcing strategies, economy trends, etc. He did not ask me if I know cooking neither I asked him his salary.
We started our journey with big dreams in eyes and I am very happy today with the time I spent with him. Every day getting assured I made right choice. I am very proud to be married to man who may not be earning in dollars but part of a team developing Indian Products: Trinka, a grammar and language correction AI tool for academic and technical writing and AuthorOne, a manuscript assessment AI tool. We may not have BMW, Audi but dream to have Jaguar :).
What could be better occasion to publish this blog than successful launch of second product, Trinka.

No comments: